Rates & Insurance
Please contact us for further questions regarding pricing.
Accepted Insurance Plans Include:
- Horizon BlueCross and Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Out of Network
Connected Mind Counseling accepts out of network insurance benefits and will provide clients with a receipt for services to send to their insurance companies, for reimbursement for services. Please note that reimbursement of services using out of network benefits will vary based on each individual’s insurance policy. We recommend you contact your insurance company to review your out of network coverage plan.
Please contact us for further questions regarding insurance.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!